- Future Systems is one of Britain's most inventive architectural practices; their designs are both imaginative and beautiful
- This is the definitive book on the work of Future Systems, featuring the landmark Selfridges store in Birmingham, as well as more recent unrealized projects such as the Maserati Museum in Modena
- Projects are presented by theme, which allows for an in-depth study of each scheme
- Includes an assessment of the work by well-known architectural critic and curator Deyan Sudjic
- Extensively illustrated with colour photography, models, drawings and 3D renderings
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Alessi aluminium Amanda Levete Anish Kapoor Anthony Gormley architects artefacts artist Berlin building type built Chaise Longue collaboration colour Commes des Gargons competition complete concept project contemporary context conventional create curved cutlery David Nixon detailed discs display engineering exhibition explore facade fashion store Ferrari floor food hall Future Systems gallery gallery architecture glass Gormley Green Bird Hauer King House high-rise idea inspiration interior issues Kaplicky and Levete Kaplicky's Kawakubo kind landmark landscape London look Loos's lt's Marni Maserati Museum material Media Centre monocoque moved nature Norman Foster objects Paris pedestrian bridge possible Prague production proposal Radice realized Rei Kawakubo relationship Saatchi Gallery says Kaplicky says Levete scale scheme sculptural Selfridges Birmingham shape skyscraper space speculations steel Stirling Prize store in Birmingham strategy structure submission tall buildings Tate technical tower urban wall Wild at Heart Zaha Hadid