Language Arts, Reading
Research & Education Association, Dec 16, 2005 - Study Aids - 180 pages
Get ready for the GED and earn a high school equivalency diploma! Our test experts show students how to master the Language Arts section of the GED.
This new edition of REA's GED Language Arts: Reading Skills and Literature and Arts covers all exam areas: literature, prose, fiction, non-fiction, essays, drama, and more. Two practice tests evaluate skills and subject knowledge. Exam answers are fully explained for greater subject understanding. Glossary and appendix allow for speedy look-up of key terms and facts.
Proven test strategies and drills help students master the GED and get their high school equivalency diploma.
- Detailed review of every Language Arts: Reading Skills/Literature & Arts topic on the GED
- Test strategies & drills
- Diagnostic pre-test pinpoints GED strengths & weaknesses
- Post-Test evaluates progress as studies proceed
- Practice exam questions are answered with easy-to-follow, easy-to-grasp explanations for smarter study
- Comprehensive glossary & appendix
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.