GMAT with Software
Research & Education Association, 2005 - Study Aids - 675 pages
REA's new TESTware edition of Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAT) 4th Edition is completely aligned with the official exam for admission into graduate programs. Covers all areas of the exam with in-depth reviews and Q & A drills: Verbal, Quantitative, Writing, and Critical Reasoning. REA's unique, interactive CD-ROM software interacts like the official computer-adaptive (CAT) exam, with full-length practice tests spanning up to four separate levels of difficulty, plus verbal and reading building exercises. Complete with analysis of each answer and a study guide designed to increase your knowledge and skill.
- Comprehensive subject review of official GMAT topics
- Progressive study schedule builds skills
- Packed with exam tips, insights, and advice to build confidence
- Challenging question-and-answer drills
- All exam answers are fully detailed with clear explanations
TESTware software on CD-ROM features:
- Full-length practice tests spanning up to four levels of difficulty for the closest experience to taking the live computer-adaptive exam
- Automatic and accurate scoring for immediate feedback
- Detailed, on-screen explanations for all questions
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.