The Best Test Preparation for the GRE (Graduate Record Examination) Psychology with Software
Research & Education Assoc., Nov 30, 1999 - Education - 579 pages
REA has pioneered the development of Test Preps for a great many different tests and subjects. REA's Test Prep titles are widely acclaimed and are among Test Prep bestsellers.
- Many schools have adopted REA's Test Preps for their AP, college, and graduate school preparation courses.
- REA's Test Preps are exceptionally comprehensive -- far more so than any other test preparation series.
- They include practice tests, followed by detailed explanations, to ensure that students understand the subject matter and will be well prepared for their exams.
- They include extensive reviews of the subject matter covered by the particular test. This allows students to brush up on the subject and to anticipate the type and depth of information they will face on the actual exam.
- Each REA Test Prep is continually updated and based on the most recent tests in the field.
- Practice test questions are accurate representations of what students can expect to encounter on the actual exam.
- Most Test Preps measure 6 11/16" x 10" (17 cm x 25.5 cm).
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
PRACTICE TEST 4
PRACTICE TEST 5
PRACTICE TEST 6
INSTALLING REAs TESTtmre
Other editions - View all
ability action potential activity aggression animal anxiety axon B.F. Skinner behavior brain called Carl Rogers cells cerebellum cerebral cortex characteristic child classical conditioning cognitive cognitive dissonance color concept conditioned stimulus conflict correlation cortex defense mechanism disorder dissonance distribution drug effect emotional environment example experience experimental factors frequency Freud function Gestalt Gestalt psychology gland goal Graduate Record Examination GRE Psychology hormone human hypothalamus increase individual individual's intelligence involves language learning mean measure memory mental morphemes motivation motor nerve nervous system neuron neurosis normal object occurs operant organism pattern perceived perception performance person physical Piaget problem psychoanalytic reaction receptors refers reinforcement response retina sample schizophrenia scores sensory sexual situation social specific stage standard deviation structure superego systematic desensitization technique tendency term thalamus theory therapy tion traits unconscious validity variable visual