Gastrointestinal Disorders and Nutrition
Gastrointestinal diseases profoundly affect a person's well being. When the GI system fails, nutritional status suffers and the person is unable to support a healthy immune system, making him or her more vulnerable to illness and infection. This comprehensive guide takes an in depth look at the role the gastrointestinal tract plays in maintaining life and health. The author provides a helpful overview of how the GI tract works and the types of problems that can arise. She also explores the new research into the causes and treatment of the diseases, with special emphasis on nutrition regimens.
What people are saying - Write a review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
How to Lose Weight Fast ?
How to Lose Weight the Healthy Way?
Lose 35 lbs in 4 weeks ! I found Jennifer successful story on this blog
She inspired me with a real example!
Some excerpts from her diary:
- equipment and exercise personal care fitness abdominal
- equipment and exercise personal fitness abdominal care
- equipment and exercise personal fitness care abdominal
- equipment and fitness abdominal care exercise personal
- equipment and fitness abdominal care personal exercise
Overview of Gastrointestinal Disorders I
12 other sections not shown