GED - Language Arts, Writing
REA ? Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Pass the GED and get on the road to success!
90% percent of colleges and universities recognize the GED high school diploma, and employers base hiring and salary for GED graduates the same as high school graduates.
-- U.S. Dept. of Education
GED LANGUAGE ARTS, WRITING ? 3rd Edition
Includes easy CD software with timed practice tests & instant scoring
Are you prepared to pass the GED Writing exam?
* Follow REA's advice on self-assessment and planning
* Take the diagnostic practice test to discover what you know and what you
* Use REA's results-driven system for effective study and review
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with 4 PRACTICE TESTS: A Pre-Test and Post-Test in the book, plus 2 more full-length practice tests on REA's TESTware CD, featuring timed test-taking, instant scoring, mark-and-return function, and more.
* Test at your own pace, on CD or on paper
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Sharpen up your skills
* The book's full subject review features coverage of all areas on the official exam, including grammar, sentence structure, the writing process, and more.
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension
Ideal for Home Study and Solo Test Preparation!
REA has always been a trusted resource for the hundreds of thousands of people who seek to improve their potential by succeeding on the GED and earning their High School Equivalency Certificate. REA study guides are recommended by educators and written by experts who have mastered the subjects and the tests.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.