God's Judgments Upon the Gentile Apostatized Church. Against the Modern Hypothesis of Some Eminent Apocalyptical Writers. In Four Parts. To which is Prefix'd, a Preface ... and a Discourse of St. Ephrem Syrus Concerning Antichrist and the End of the World ... Together with Dr. Grabe's Opinion of the Scripture Prophecies Concerning the Church of Rome ...
R. Knaplock ... R. and J. Bonwicke ... and H. Clements, 1711 - 216 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Account againſt alſo Ancient Angels Anti Antichriſt Antichriſtian Apoſtles appear Author Babylon Beaſt becauſe beginning believe Bleſſed Body Book called Cauſes Chap Chriſt Chriſtians Church City Coming concerning corrupt Days deſtroy Deſtruction Devil Divine Doctrine Earth Enemy Evil expreſſed Faith fall falſe Famine Father fhall Fire firſt Fleſh give given Glory Hand hath Heart Heaven himſelf Holy Italy Jeruſalem Judgment Kingdom Kings Land laſt latter Learned Light live Lord Love manner Mark meaning mention moſt muſt Name Nature Number obſerved Opinion Oppoſition particular perfect Perſon Place Power probable Prophecy Prophet Puniſhment Reaſon receive Roman Rome ſaid ſame ſays Scripture ſee ſeems ſelf Senſe ſet ſhall ſhould Signs ſome ſpeak Spirit ſtand ſuch Sword themſelves theſe Things thoſe thou thought tion true Truth underſtand underſtood unto uſe whole whoſe World Worſhip Writers
181. oldal - And the temple was filled •with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power ; and no man .was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.
171. oldal - And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud ; and their enemies beheld them.
iii. oldal - ... who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
198. oldal - He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. 3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?
35. oldal - And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.
183. oldal - And the second angel poured out bis vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
lxii. oldal - Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
81. oldal - HEAR this, ye old men, and give ear, all ye inhabitants of the land. Hath this been in your days, or even in the days of your fathers? Tell ye your children of it, and let your children tell their children, and their children another generation.