Going Out in Style: A Guide to Planetary Departure
Have you wondered what it’s really like to cross over into the afterlife? Would you like to make it a good trip for yourself—or be an ambassador of goodwill for someone who is dying? If so, welcome to this rich forum of information and compelling personal stories.
You may be cynical, frightened, sure or unsure about life and what happens afterward, but in Going Out in Style, you are warmly invited to join the discussion on conscious living and dying. Many people, just like you, are redesigning their exits as they live more consciously. Whether you want simple guidelines or the latest departure upgrades, you will find this a fascinating exploration that includes:
• Your “style” of living and dying
• The variety of heavens from which to choose
• Practical tools for conscious living
• Tips for navigating the afterlife
• What you will want in your own first-aid departure kit
• What to include in transition ceremonies
• How you can affect your own departure right now
• How to avoid becoming confused or lost
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.