Good Foods, Bad Foods: What's Left to Eat?
John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated, 1998 - Health & Fitness - 197 pages
It's not for lack of trying that Americans are light years away from meeting dietary recommendations. In 16 chapters, Suzanne Havala, a professional nutritional consultant, balances what "they say" with what "they should say" to give readers a clear understanding of what it means to eat a healthy diet.
What people are saying - Write a review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
Need to lose weight?
How to lose weight fast ?
How to lose weight in a week ? And now ... read my successful story here
Some excerpts from my diary:
- how fast can you lose weight
- how fast can you lose weight taking
- how fast do you lose weight being
- how fast do you lose weight when
- how fast do you lose weight with