Google For Dummies
* Google is the world's most popular search engine, with more than 150 million queries per day and more than fourteen million users per week
* Author Brad Hill, frequently consulted in media coverage of the Internet, will take readers "under the hood"
* Illuminates dozens of packaged Google tools that significantly extend Web searching
* Enables more technical readers to install and use the Google API to develop Web querying capabilities for their own programs
* Includes extensive coverage of Blogger, the popular Web log service recently acquired by Google
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
8ack Slop Advanced Search AdWords blog Blogger Blogger.com browser window browsing Cached campaign choose cost-per-click crawl created default digital camera display domain drop-down menu Edit View Favorites elgooG entry exact phrase Favontes Meda Figure File Edit View format Froogle Google Answers Google Catalogs Google Compute Google dance Google Directory Google Groups Google index Google Labs Google Sets Google Toolbar Google Viewer Google Watch Google's Googlewhacking Googlism googte highlight Home Search Favontes images interface Internet keyword box keyword string Language Tools launch match Microsoft newsgroup node Open Directory PageRank Pirt pop-up Preferences question Refresh Home Search results pages RIAA search box search engine Search Favontes Media search operators search string server shows Similar pages Slop Refresh Home thread Toolbar Options Tools Help TouchGraph Usenet users Weblog WebQuotes winamp words Yahoo