Experience learning made easy?and quickly teach yourself the skills you need to create Web pages with HTML and XHTML. With STEP BY STEP, you can take just the lessons you need, or work from cover to cover. Either way, you drive the instruction?building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Structure your page with tables, frames, or a division-based layout
- Create bulleted and numbered lists for easy-to-read text
- Include hyperlinks and menu bars for clear navigation
- Add graphics, sounds, and videos to your pages
- Apply colors, font sizes, and other formatting with tags or Cascading Style Sheets
- Build user-input forms with option buttons, check boxes, and drop-down menus
Includes coverage of Microsoft Office Word 2003 and FrontPage 2003
Practice files, eBooks, and other resources on the CD!
Your Microsoft Office System Reference Pack on CD includes:
- HTML color reference charts
- HTML and XHTML templates
- Bonus guides: “Designing for Accessibility” and “Designing for Usability”
- Microsoft Office System Quick Reference eBook
- Insider’s Guide to Microsoft Office OneNote 2003 eBook
- Microsoft Computer Dictionary, Fifth Edition, eBook?10,000+ entries!
- Introducing the Tablet PC eBook
- Complete STEP BY STEP eBook
- Skill-building practice files