Handbook of Vitamins: Nutritional, Biochemical, and Clinical Aspects
Lawrence J. Machlin
M. Dekker, 1984 - Medical - 614 pages
Vitamin: A, D, E, K, C, B6, B12; Thiamin; Riboflavin; Nicotinic acid and nicotinamide; Biotin; Pantothenic acid; Folic acid; Chlorine and carnitine; Substances without vitamin status.
What people are saying - Write a review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
How to Lose Weight Fast ?
How to Lose Weight the Healthy Way?
Lose 35 lbs in 4 weeks ! I found Cathy successful story on this blog
She inspired me with a real example!
Some excerpts from her diary:
- abdominal cord and binder spinal injury
- abdominal cord and injury binder spinal
- abdominal cord and injury spinal binder
- abdominal cord and spinal binder injury
- abdominal cord and spinal injury binder