Clymer Harley-Davidson Shovelheads 66-84: Service, Repair, Maintenance
Clymer motorcycle repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and detailed illustrations guide you through every job, from maintenance and troubleshooting, all the way to complete teardown and rebuild.
• General information
• Tune-up and routine maintenance
• Transmission and gearshift mechanisms
• Fuel injection system, emissions controls and exhaust systems
• Electrical system
• Cooling system
• Front suspension and steering
• Rear suspension and final drive
• Frame, body and frame repainting
• Wiring Diagrams
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.