Harvard Business Review on Building Better Teams
Harvard Business Review Press, Apr 12, 2011 - Business & Economics - 240 pages
Most teams underperform. Yours can beat the odds.
If you need the best practices and ideas for superior team building--but don't have time to find them--this book is for you. Here are 10 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
- Boost team performance through mutual accountability
- Motivate large, diverse groups to tackle complex projects
- Increase groups' emotional intelligence
- Reverse the fortunes of a struggling team
- Prevent decision deadlock
- Extract results from a bunch of touchy superstars
- Fight constructively with top-management colleagues
- Ensure productivity in far-flung teams
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.