Harvard Business Review on Communicating Effectively
Harvard Business Review Press, Feb 24, 2011 - Business & Economics - 256 pages
Customize your delivery for maximum persuasive power.
If you need the best practices and ideas for communicating effectively--but don't have time to find them--this book is for you. Here are 10 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
- Pitch your brilliant idea successfully
- Connect with your audience
- Establish credibility
- Inspire others to realize your vision
- Adapt to your listeners' decision-making styles
- Frame goals around common interests
- Build consensus and win concessions
- Neutralize stressful conversations
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.