Head Lice To Dead Lice
A terrific treatment plan for a lousy problem.
The head-count on lice infestations is growing each year, yet head lice have become resistant little buggers, immune to many of the traditional treatments. So how can you treat a child's head lice infestation while keeping your home, your own head, and your child's self-esteem intact? Now there's an answer for the millions of families plagued by persistent lice. Based on their award-winning, acclaimed video, Joan Sawyer and Roberta MacPhee-- otherwise known as the "Lice Ladies"-- present panicked parents with a safe, effective five-step treatment plan to end stubborn cases of head lice once and for all. In an informal, easy-to-read, and often humorous voice, the Lice Ladies offer help for families bugged by lice, including:
* Bug Off! Their famous "Head Lice to Dead Lice" plan for treatment and prevention of head lice infestations
* An itchy subject: the social, emotional, and legal issues associated with head lice
* Lice through the ages: a history of lice and their treatments, including chemicals, oils, and folk remedies
* Nitpicking: how to effectively check for, comb through, and pick out lice
* Housekeeping: how to keep your home lice-free (without becoming obsessive-compulsive)
* Other essential tips on what parents, kids, and schools can do to banish and prevent head lice, including a helpful resource list of doctors, organizations, public health departments, websites, and more.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.