Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Administration air carrier air transportation airlines amended American appear application Association authority basis believe BIBLE bill Board Bureau carry Central CHAIRMAN charge cities Civil Aeronautics Act Commerce Commission committee communities Congress consideration considered construction continue contract cooperative cost Department Director effect exemption experience fact Federal follows foreign forwarders freight funds further give going Government hearing important increase industry inspection interest issued legislation letter lines MAGNUSON March Maritime matter McCONNAUGHEY means million North Office operation passenger percent period permanent certification position present president problem proposed question reason received record referred regulation renewal represented route safety SCHOEPPEL Secretary Senator MONRONEY served ships Southern statement subsidy tankers thing tion traffic transportation United vessels Washington Wildlife
77. lappuse - supervisor' means any individual having authority, in the interest of the employer, to hire, transfer, suspend, lay off, recall, promote, discharge, assign, reward, or discipline other employees, or responsibly to direct them, or to adjust their grievances, or effectively to recommend such action, if in connection with the foregoing the exercise of such authority is not of a merely routine or clerical nature, but requires the use of independent judgment.
69. lappuse - For the purpose of regulating interstate and foreign commerce in communication by wire and radio so as to make available, so far as possible, to all the people of the United States a rapid, efficient, Nation-wide, and world-wide wire and radio communication service with adequate facilities at reasonable charges...
20. lappuse - Except as otherwise provided in this contract, any dispute concerning a question of fact arising under this contract which is not disposed of by agreement shall be decided by the Contracting Officer, who shall reduce his decision to writing and mail or otherwise furnish a copy thereof to the Contractor.
20. lappuse - In connection with any appeal proceeding under this clause, the contractor shall be afforded an opportunity to be heard and to offer evidence in support of its appeal. Pending final decision of a dispute hereunder, the contractor shall proceed diligently with the performance of the contract and in accordance with the contracting officer's decision.
2. lappuse - ... to maintain and continue the development of air transportation to the extent and of the character and quality required for the commerce of the United States, the Postal Service, and the national defense.
78. lappuse - Air carrier" means any citizen of the United States who undertakes, whether directly or indirectly or by a lease or any other arrangement, to engage in air transportation...