Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according adoption apostle appear appointed arise atonement attending authority become believe blessed blood body called cause choice chosen Christ christians church connected consequence considered consistent contrary creatures criminal dead death delight desire differ discouraged dispositions distinct divine doctrine duty election equally eternal everlasting evident evil existence faith Father favour give given glory God's gospel grace gracious hath heart Hence holy hope human idea inability infer infinite Isaiah Jehovah's Jesus John kind language live Lord manner mind moral nature necessary never obedience object obligation person pleasure possessed present promises proper punishment reason relation religion render repentance reprobation require respecting righteousness saints saith salvation saved Saviour says scriptures sense sinners sins soul sovereign spirit suffer suppose sure things thou tion true truth union unto weak
110. oldal - He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar ; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
158. oldal - Curse ye Meroz, said the angel of the Lord, curse ye bitterly the inhabitants thereof; because they came not to the help of the Lord, to the help of the Lord against the mighty.
110. oldal - These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God ; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
42. oldal - Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
26. oldal - The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people ; for ye were the fewest of all people : but because the Lord loved you...
29. oldal - Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
123. oldal - O the Hope of Israel, the Saviour thereof in time of trouble, why shouldest thou be as a stranger in the land, and as a wayfaring man that turneth aside to tarry for a night?
160. oldal - Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.