The New York Times bestselling author of I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell and Assholes Finish First delivers a new collection of thirty 100% true, 100% exclusive stories of comically perverse excess.
Another installment in Tucker Max’s series of stories about his drunken debauchery and ridiculous antics. What began as a simple sentence on an obscure website, “My name is Tucker Max, and I am an asshole,” and developed into two infamously genre-defining books, I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell and Assholes Finish First, ends here.
But as you should expect from Tucker by now, he is going out with a bang—literally and figuratively. In this book, you’ll learn:
* How to live and work in Cancun, while still enrolled in Law School
* Why Halloween is really awesome
* How to subtly torture a highstrung roommate until he explodes with furious anger over a misplaced condiment
* What really happened when a dirty pageant girl tried to sue Tucker because he told the truth
* Why you should never accept a homemade treat from a hippie with a van
As we’ve come to learn from Tucker, assholes do finish first...but everything comes with a price.
What people are saying - Write a review
LibraryThing ReviewUser Review - zmagic69 - LibraryThing
What can I say; it is a Tucker Max book. If a book, filled with stories about treating most women like whores and sluts, being politically incorrect, drinking mass quantities of alcohol, throwing up ... Read full review
I dont care how cultured you think you are, if you read the third book that means you have read the first two. So quit bitching like mindless pussies, its TUCKER MAX. The man has achieved fame because of being an asshole, women still love him, men still idolize him. Enough said. It is a good but and actually worth reading, better than reading a lovey dovey vampire novel (note to self kick fiance in crotch).