History of the Ohio State University: Wartime on the campus, by W. H. Siebert, with a chapter by Carl Whittke. pt. 2. Our men in military and naval service, supervised and ed. by W. H. Siebert, except chapters II to IX, inclusive, by E. H. McNeal.-V. Addresses and proceedings of the inauguration of Howard Landis Bevis, October 24 and 25, 1940, ed. by William McPherson and H. K. Schellenger.-VI. Addresses and proceedings of the seventy-fifth anniversary, 1948-49.-VII. The Bevis administration, 1940-1956. Pt. 1. The university in a world at war, 1940-1945
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
THE PRESIDENTS RESIDENCE from 1873 to 1925
18 other sections not shown
Other editions - View all
administration adopted Alpha alumni annual appointed architecture Arts Association athletic B.A Assistant B.Sc Board of Trustees Botany brick building campus Carmen Ohio Charles Chemistry 1919 ciology Club co-operation Columbus courses dean degree Delta dent Department director Edward Orton elected Eleventh Avenue engineering enrollment equipment erected established Experiment Station extension faculty farm fessor fund George Graduate School High Street Home Economics Homeopathic Homeopathic Medicine institutions instruction interest John Joseph June Kappa Laboratory later Library M.A Instructor M.D Assistant M.Sc Mack Hall meeting membership Mendenhall ment Miami University military National Neil Avenue Ohio State University Olentangy River organized Orton Hall Ph.D Assistant Professor Ph.D Professor Pharmacy Phi Kappa Psi Physical Education Pomerene present President Thompson resignation Romance Languages secretary served Sigma sity teachers tion tural Univer University Hall versity W. O. Thompson William Zoology