History of the Churches of New Bedford: To which are Added Notices of Various Other Moral and Religious Organizations : Together with Short Memoirs of Rev. Messrs. Wheelock Craig, John Girdwood, Timothy Stowe, Daniel Webb, and Rev. Messrs. Henniss and Tallon, of St. Mary's Church
E. Anthony & Sons, Printers, 1869 - Church buildings - 148 pages
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Other editions - View all
accepted Acushnet Andover Theological Seminary appointed April Baptist Church Bedford born Boston Bowdoin College built chapel Charles clerk commenced Conference Congregational Church connection continued corner Craig Daniel Daniel Webb Dartmouth deacons denomination discourse duties Edward Haskell Elm Street erected Fairhaven faithful followed by Rev Friends George Girdwood Hall Head-of-the-River held Henniss Henry Holmes house of worship Howland installed invitation James John Jonathan Joseph July June Kempton labors M. E. Church March Mark Trafton Mass meeting membership Messrs Methodist Episcopal Middle Street minister ministry months Morgridge North Christian Church occupied officiated as pastor ordained organized parish Parker pastor pastor was Rev pastorship prayer preached preacher Presiding Elder Purchase Street religious remained residence resigned sabbath school Samuel Sept sermon society Street Church Subsequently Sunday school superintendent supplied the pulpit Taber Thomas tion Tiverton Tripp Union Street Unitarian William William Rotch withdrawal