History the Interpreter of Prophecy, Or, A View of Scriptural Prophecies and Their Accomplishment in the Past and Present Occurrences of the World. With Conjectures Respecting Their Future Completion, 1. kötet
Bye and Law, 1805
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according againſt alſo angel antient appear application authority Babylon beaſt called captivity cauſe character Chriſt Chriſtian church circumſtances coming command complete concerning conſidered continued Cyrus Daniel death delivered deſcription deſtroyed deſtruction divine earth Eaſt Empire eſtabliſhed evidence faith fall firſt give given hand hath heaven himſelf hiſtory holy horn Iſaiah Jeruſalem Jeſus Jewiſh Jews John Judea king kingdom land laſt Lord Mall manner mark means mentioned Meſſiah Mofes Moſes moſt muſt nature object obſerved opened opinion particular period perſon predicted preſent promiſe Prophecy Prophets prove puniſhment reference reign relates remarkable Roman Rome ſaid ſame ſay Scripture ſecond ſee ſhall ſhould ſome ſtate ſubject ſuch ſuffered Temple thee theſe things thoſe thou tion truth unto various viſion whole whoſe wonderful worſhip
389. oldal - If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation ; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb...
284. oldal - And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion; and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
239. oldal - For as in the days that were before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
285. oldal - And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
295. oldal - For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation ; ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
59. oldal - And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram and said unto him, I am the Almighty God ; walk before me, and be thou perfect. And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.
288. oldal - And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle, and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men...
147. oldal - Remember the former things of old: For I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times the things that are not yet done, Saying, My counsel shall stand, And I will do all my pleasure...
280. oldal - Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, that ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.