Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accepted accordance acquired adding additional Administrator advance agency amended amended by striking amount annual application appropriated approved assigned assistance association authorized bonds building capital carry centum Congress connection construction contract contributions Corporation cost debentures defense determined District of Columbia dwelling effect enacted entitled established exceed excess existing expenses families Federal Finance funds further Government granted hereby amended housing accommodations Housing Expediter improvements inserting in lieu institution interest issued July June land lease less lieu thereof limitations loan maximum rent means mortgage National Housing Act necessary obligations officers operating otherwise paid paragraph payment period person prescribe principal prior PUBLIC LAW purchase pursuant reasonable receive regulations rent Representatives require respect Secretary Senate sentence subsection term tion transfer Treasury United veterans
319. lappuse - ... first mortgage" means such classes of first liens as are commonly given to secure advances on, or the unpaid purchase price of, real estate, under the laws of the State in which the real estate is located, together with the credit instruments, if any, secured thereby. (b) The term "mortgagee...
177. lappuse - Whenever in the Judgment of the President any person has engaged or is about to engage in any acts or practices which constitute or will constitute a violation...
276. lappuse - Stat. 443), shall apply with respect to any individual who specifically claims such privilege. (c) No department, agency, or official exercising any functions under this act shall publish or disclose information obtained hereunder which is deemed confidential or with reference to which a request for confidential treatment is made by the person furnishing such information unless the head of such department or agency determines that the withholding thereof is contrary to the national interest.
233. lappuse - An Act to expedite the provision of housing in connection with national defense, and for other purposes...
288. lappuse - Agency; (2) prepare annually and submit a budget program as provided for wholly owned Government corporations by the Government Corporation Control Act, as amended; (3) maintain an integral set of accounts which shall be audited annually by the General Accounting Office in accordance with the principles and procedures applicable to commercial transactions as provided by the Government Corporation Control Act...
392. lappuse - Act, or any regulation or order issued thereunder, it may make application to the appropriate court for an order enjoining such acts or practices, or for an~ order enforcing compliance with such provision, and upon a showing by the...
298. lappuse - ... as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act...
210. lappuse - Administrator shall determine to be reasonable, any evidence of debt, contract, claim, personal property, or security assigned to or held by him in connection with...
123. lappuse - Such debentures shall be exempt, both as to principal and interest, from all taxation (except surtaxes, estate, inheritance, and gift taxes) now or hereafter imposed by any Territory, dependency, or possession of the United States or by the District of Columbia, or by any State, county, municipality, or local taxing authority.