Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
adjustable apparatus application April 29 arrangement assignor attached axle boiler bolt carriage Charles claim the combination claim therein Conn connexion constructed Cooking stove cotton cutter cutting cylinder Date of patent described and represented described my improvements described my invention described the nature desire to secure engine equivalent fastening flax flues frame fully described Furnace George W grain heat Henry Inventions or discoveries iron James John July 17 July 29 June June 24 letters patent lever Looms machinery machines manufacture manure Mass means metal motion mould Ohio ornamental Piano forte plane plate produced purpose railroad railroad cars revolving rollers Ross Winans Samuel screw scribed secure by letters seed Sept shaft side sliding specified spring steam Steam engine substances substantially as described substantially as herein Thomas tube valve wheel William York
512. lappuse - ... the benefit of such renewal shall extend to assignees and grantees of the right to use the thing patented, to the extent of their respective interests therein; Provided, however, That no extension of a patent shall be granted after the expiration of the term for which it was originally issued.
501. lappuse - Office a written description of the same, and of the manner and process of making, constructing, compounding, and using it, in such full, clear, concise, and exact terms as to enable any person skilled in the art or science to which it appertains, or with which it is most nearly connected, to make, construct, compound, and use the same...
166. lappuse - I claim, and desire to secure by letters patent of the United States, is as follows: First. I claim a plan of supporting a vessel, in whole or part, upon or by means of a flexible, movable, endless hose, or "air-float," or on an endless, movable chain of flexible, buoyant compartments, for the purposes set forth . Second. I claim making my flexible hose,
126. lappuse - What I claim, and desire to secure by letters patent of the United States, is The...
230. lappuse - What we claim as our invention and desire to secure by Letters Patent is the...
433. lappuse - Schools is directed to this New Series of German School Books, which has been projected. with a view to supply a long-felt want, viz. , thoroughly reliable TextBooks, edited by German scholars of the highest reputation, at a price which will bring them within the reach of all.
501. lappuse - And in the case of any machine, he shall fully explain the principle, and the several modes in which he has contemplated the application of that principle or character, by which it may be distinguished from other inventions...
501. lappuse - The specification is a written description of the invention or discovery and of the manner and process of making, constructing, compounding, and using the same, and is required to be in such full, clear, concise, and exact terms as to enable any person skilled in the art or science to which the invention or discovery appertains, or with which it is most nearly connected, to make, construct, compound, and use the same.
501. lappuse - To enable others skilled in the art to make and use my invention, I will proceed to describe its construction and operation...