How to Be an Amazing Mum When You Just Don't Have the Time: The ultimate handbook for hassled mothers
Packed full of ingenious short-cuts, How To Be An Amazing Mum contains lively, tried-and-tested advice, which every modern mother needs NOW to stay on top of her hectic life and ever-changing priorities.
This book will tell you how to:
* Head off mess before it happens - and choose toys which won't leave your home looking like a bombsite
* Dress your kids in clothes that will keep your laundry and ironing piles manageable
* Throw together a nutritious school lunchbox - in just ONE minute
* Stay in shape and lose weight - even when the kids don't allow you time to exercise
* Get your children to do what you ask, the first time, not the twentieth
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.