How to Influence: The Art of Making Things Happen
How to Influence explores the art of making things happen, through other people. It's key to your success - we all need other people to get ahead.
Focused on the workplace, it shows you how to:
* Become the colleague everyone wants to work with
* Win support whenever you need to
* Build a powerful network of loyal allies
* Use conversation to reach positive, productive outcomes
* Use time and place to influence with impact.
Influence is one of the most important skills you need at work. It underpins everything you do. On a day to day basis, it enables you to complete specific tasks and goals, and, in a broader sense, achieve more and more - take on greater challenges and progress your career.