Interacting with people brings problems with people. The closer the contact, the greater the potential for conflict. In How to Solve Your People Problems, Dr. Alan Godwin shares biblical, practical principles to help readers avoid conflict when possible and handle difficult encounters constructively.
The key to healthy, growing relationships is successfully handling differences. Dr. Godwin gives readers the tools and the framework to:
- benefit from every relationship
- handle conflict with grace, reason, and flexibility
- change problem situations into positive encounters
- reduce conflict situations
- successfully deal with unreasonable people
This valuable resource will help readers successfully live and work with others, know how to implement conflict resolution, negotiate problem areas, and create positive connections even when people disagree.