Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
adore Amen angels appear Behold bless blest bliss blood breath bright bring cheerful Christian church comfort darkness dear death desire divine duty dwell earth eternal ev'ry everlasting eyes face faith Father fear feel feet friends give glorious glory grace gracious grant hand happy hath head hear heart heav'n heav'nly holy hope hour humble Jesus Christ keep King land light live Lord meet mercy mind minister morning mortal never night o'er pain peace pow'r praise pray prayer presence promise raise receive Redeemer reign rest rise sacred saints salvation Savior seek shine sing sinners sins skies song soon sorrow soul sound Spirit stand sweet Synod tears thee thine things thou art thou hast thoughts throne thy word truth unto voice worship
89. oldal - COME, let us join our cheerful songs, With angels round the throne ; Ten thousand thousand are their tongues, But all their joys are one. 2 " Worthy the Lamb that died," they cry, " To be exalted thus :" — " Worthy the Lamb," our lips reply,
270. oldal - Suddenly return, and never, Never more thy temples leave. Thee we would be always blessing, Serve thee as thy hosts above, Pray and praise thee without ceasing, Glory in thy perfect love.
297. oldal - Then I can smile at Satan's rage, And face a frowning world. 3. ' Let cares, like a wild deluge, come, And storms of sorrow fall ; May I but safely reach my home, My God, my heaven, my all ; — 4. ' There shall I bathe my weary soul In seas of heavenly rest ; And not a wave of trouble roll Across my peaceful breast.
203. oldal - Lord, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am. Behold, thou hast made my days as an handbreadth; and mine age is as nothing before thee: verily every man at his best state is altogether vanity.
295. oldal - Are there no foes for me to face ? Must I not stem the flood ? Is this vile world a friend to grace, To help me on to God ? 4 Sure I must fight, if I would reign ; Increase my courage, Lord ; I'll bear the toil, endure the pain, Supported by Thy word.
617. oldal - FRIEND after friend departs : Who hath not lost a friend ? There is no union here of hearts That finds not here an end : Were this frail world our final rest, Living or dying, none were blest.
265. oldal - FOR a closer walk with God ! A. calm and heavenly frame ! A light to shine upon the road That leads me to the Lamb...
316. oldal - LOVE thy kingdom, Lord, ^ The house of thine abode, The Church our blest Redeemer saved With his own precious blood. 2 I love thy Church, O God; Her walls before thee stand, Dear as the apple of thine eye, And graven on thy hand.
80. oldal - Lord, by thee. 2 Thou art the Truth, thy word alone True wisdom can impart ; Thou only canst inform the mind And purify the heart. 3 Thou art the Life, the rending tomb Proclaims thy conquering arm, And those who put their trust in thee Nor death nor hell shall harm. 4 Thou art the Way...