IGCSE Business Studies third edition is a student-friendly Business Studies textbook covering all the components of the latest Cambridge IGCSE syllabus.
It contains up-to-date case studies drawn from international businesses and all examples are carefully selected from relevant business situations to illustrate concepts and theories.
- All aspects of the syllabus content are covered in a straightforward way, assuming no prior familiarity with the subject.
- Key terms are simply defined.
- Diagrammatic revision summaries help students to organise learning and exam preparation.
- Units are short and manageable and information is easy to find.
- An interactive approach, through frequent thinking points, activities and discussion themes, helps to reinforce understanding.
- There is practical guidance for organising independent study.
- Study skills and examination technique are supported by thorough commonsense advice from the examiners.
- Revision questions at the end of every chapter provide systematic examination preparation.