IQ Tests to Keep You Sharp
Sterling Publishing Company, Inc., 2002 - Games & Activities - 96 pages
"Use it or lose it" applies to your biggest muscle--your brain. These IQ-building quizzes improve your thinking power with words, numbers, and visual designs. Quick--try these five:
1. Make a six-letter word from these five: B, G, E, A, D.
2. Calculate what fraction will produce this running decimal: .166166.
3. Take one letter from each of these animals to make another animal: possum, donkey, ermine, kitten, rhesus, cayman.
4. Which number added to 100 and 164 will make them both perfect square numbers?
5. Ten people share a birthday cake. All had equal portions, yet one remained on the plate. How can this be?
How'd you do? If you got all of them right, maybe you should write our next test book!
Answers: 1. Bagged. 2. 166/999. 3. Monkey. 4. 125. 5. The tenth person ate from the cake plate.
What people are saying - Write a review
antonyms blanks to find bottom center circle according circle should replace circles is transferred clockwise or counterclockwise Clue column day three days Dick digits eight-letter word EYES EYES EYES fill Find a nine-letter Find the starting find two words follows the day four outer circles Frasier go clockwise King of Hearts KRYPTON letter immediately line and symbol line or symbol miles missing letters missing number nine-letter word number added number comes number should replace numbers starting numbers total odd numbers pair parentheses Place possibly transferred prime numbers provide the missing question mark race recurring decimal replace the question rotated SALAMANDER sequence six-letter word socks spell square numbers symbol occurs symbol which appears synonyms Take one letter ten-letter word third number three numbers Three of Diamonds three-letter groups three-letter words trite saying vowels weight word by moving word means word or phrase yards Zest