Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
abroad American amount apartment birth boarders or lodgers Bohemian and Moravian born Bulgarian cent coming Community compared computed condition Croatian earnings East employed exhibit families females five foreign father French German Grand total Greek head of household Hebrew helper households studied husbands immigrants includes only races income industry Irish iron and steel Italy labor larger largest proportion less locality Macedonian Magyar married Middle West month native father native-born of foreign native-born of native nativity and race Negro North Italian occupation owing to small percentage period persons Pittsburg district plant Poles Polish presented race of head race of individual races with 20 recent rent reporting residence Roumanian Russian Ruthenian Scotch Servian shown Slovak Slovenian small number involved smallest South speak English specified STUDY OF HOUSEHOLDS Swedish table includes tion Total foreign-born Total native-born United wages week Welsh White wife wives
ii. lappuse - Said commission shall make full inquiry, examination, and investigation by sub-committee or otherwise into the subject of immigration. For the purpose of said inquiry, examination, and investigation, said commission is authorized to send for persons and papers, make all necessary travel, either in the United States or any foreign country, and, through the chairman of the commission or any member thereof to administer oaths and to examine witnesses and papers respecting all matters pertaining to the...
395. lappuse - That whatever is dangerous to human life or health, whatever renders the air or food or water or other drink unwholesome, and whatever building erection or part of cellar thereof is overcrowded, or not provided with adequate means of ingress and egress, or is not sufficiently...
273. lappuse - YEARS OF AGE OR OVER, WHO ARE WORKING FOR WAGES By general nativity and race of individual (STUDY OF HOUSEHOLDS) a Not computed, owing to small number involved.
50. lappuse - This table includes only races with 200 or more males reporting.) This table shows wages or earnings for the period Indicated, but no account is taken of voluntary lost time or lost time from shutdowns or other causes. In the various tables In this report showing annual earnings allowance Is made for the time lost during the year.
22. lappuse - State» under 1 year, 1 year, ï years, etc., by race. (STUDY OF EMPLOYEES.) [By years In the United States Is meant years since first arrival In the United States. No deduction Is made for time spent abroad. This table Includes only races with 40 or more males reporting. The total, however, Is...
280. lappuse - Includes only races with 20 or more households reporting. The totals, however, are for all races.] > Not computed, owing to small number involved.
730. lappuse - States each ipedficd nvmbtr of years, ay race of individual. (STUDY OF HOUSEHOLDS.) [By years In the United States Is meant years since first arrival In the United States. No deduction Is made for time spent abroad.
293. lappuse - ... and general nativity and race of individual. (STUDY OF HOUSEHOLDS.) [This table Includes only races with 40 or more persons reporting. The totals, however, are for...
740. lappuse - Per cent of foreign-born male employees 18 years of age or over earning each specified amount per week, by...