Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
abroad age group amount per day Austrian race birth of father Bohemian and Moravian born of native Canadian cent earn cigar and tobacco coming condition country of birth Cuba Cuban Dutch earning each specified employed employees 18 employees show families female employees foreign father foreign-born employees French German Grand total Greek head of household Hebrew higher highest percentage husbands includes only races industry information was secured Ireland Irish Italy less Lithuanian lost Magyar manufacturing married native father native whites born native-born of foreign Native-born of native nativity and race Negro North Number reporting complete occupation persons Polish presented proportion race not specified race of head race of individual reporting complete data rooms Russian Scotch show the highest Slovak South Italians Spanish speak English specified amount specified number STUDY OF EMPLOYEES STUDY OF HOUSEHOLDS Swedish Swiss race table includes table shows Total foreign-born Total native-born United visits wages widowed
673. lappuse - foreign-born employees who report the number of years since their first arrival in the United States are here classified as in the United States under one year, one year, two years, three years, four years, five to nine years, ten to fourteen years, fifteen to nineteen years, or twenty years or over.
270. lappuse - foreign-born employees who report the number of years since their first arrival in the United States are here classified as in the United States under one year, one year, two Years, three years, four years, five to nine years, ten to fourteen years, fifteen to nineteen years, or twenty years or over. In all industries where employees
80. lappuse - cent of foreign-born employees who speak English, by sex, years in the United States, and race. (STUDY OF EMPLOYEES.) [By years In the United States Is meant years since first arrival in the United States. This table Includes only non-English-speaking races with 200 or more persons reporting. The total, however, is for all nonEnglish-speaking races.]
501. lappuse - cent of families in which wife has employment or keeps boarders or lodgers, by yearly earnings of husband and by general nativity and race of head of family. (STUDY OF HOUSEHOLDS.) [This table Includes only races with 20 or more selected families reporting. The totals, however, are for all races. For selection of families see p.
158. lappuse - This table shows wages or earnings for the period indicated, but no account is taken of voluntary lost time or lost time from shutdowns or other causes. In the various tables in this report showing annual earnings allowance is made for time lost during the year. The preceding table shows that
1. lappuse - reports on the following subjects: Immigration Conditions In Hawaii; Immigration and Insanity; Immigrants in Charity Hospitals; Alien Seamen and Stowaways; Contract Labor and Induced and Assisted Immigration; The Greek Padrone System in the United States; Peonage.) (S. Doc. No. 747, 61st Cong., 3d sess.) Volume 3. Statistical Review of Immigration, 1819-1910 Distribution of Immigrants, 1850-1900. (S. Doc. No.
586. lappuse - political condition of foreign-born male employees who have been in the United States 5 years or over and who were 21 years of age or over at time of coming, by race and length of residence. (STUDY OF EMPLOYEES.) |By years In the United States Is meant years since first arrival In the United States.] Race.
504. lappuse - cent of total family income within the year from husband, wife, children, boarders or lodgers, and other sources, by general nativity and race of head of family. (STUDY OF HOUSEHOLDS.) [This table includes only races with 20 or more families reporting. The totals, however, are for all races.;