Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
actions additional agencies agricultural airlines applications appropriate approved assistance assurance authorized balance barter basis believe benefit Board of Directors borrowers capital loan cash commercial banks committee compete competitive Congress consideration considered cost countries decisions determining developed document economic effect Embassy equipment essential evaluate evidence examined Eximbank financing Eximbank loans Eximbank participation extent factors foreign foreign exchange funds future Government guidelines important increase indicated insure interest involved Japan Japanese Japanese borrowers jet aircraft judgment lending manufacturers ment million necessary nuclear power plants obtain offered officials operations payments percent period ports position possible posts President principal projects proposed purchases questions reasonable records repayment representatives requested reserves role selected seller showed sources staff suppliers tion trade transactions U.S. exports United
37. lappuse - To facilitate the expansion and balanced growth of international trade, and to contribute thereby to the promotion and maintenance of high levels of employment and real income and to the development of the productive resources of all members as primary objectives of economic policy.
37. lappuse - Bank shall be to aid in financing and to facilitate exports and imports and the exchange of commodities between the United States or any of its Territories or insular possessions and any foreign country or the agencies or nationals thereof.
28. lappuse - Bank is directed, in the exercise of its functions, to provide guarantees, insurance, and extensions of credit at rates and on terms and other conditions which are competitive with the Governmentsupported rates and terms and other conditions available for the financing of exports from the principal countries whose exporters compete with United States exporters.
67. lappuse - (a) take reasonable precautions to safeguard usual marketings of the United States and. to assure that sales under this Act will not unduly disrupt world prices...
37. lappuse - The act also provides that it is the policy of the Congress that the bank should supplement and encourage and not compete with private capital, and that loans, so far as possible consistently with carrying out the purposes of the act, shall generally be for specific purposes, and, in the judgment of the Board of Directors, offer reasonable assurance of repayment.
37. lappuse - States exports at rates and on terms and conditions which are competitive with exports of other countries; that the Bank in the exercise of its functions should supplement and encourage, and not compete with, private capital; that the Bank shall accord equal opportunity to export agents and managers, independent export firms, and small commercial banks in the formulation and implementation of its programs; that the Bank shall give due recognition to the policy stated in section...
67. lappuse - Secretary shall find necessary in order to take reasonable precautions to safeguard usual marketings of the United States and to assure that barters or exchanges under this Act will not unduly disrupt world prices of agricultural commodities or replace cash sales for dollars.
26. lappuse - Congress created the Bureau of the Budget (now the Office of Management and Budget) to review the morass of agency budgetary information and to approve agency budget requests.
67. lappuse - ... sold, except to the extent that the Secretary shall find necessary in order to take reasonable precautions to safeguard usual marketings of the United States and to assure that barters or exchanges under this Act will not unduly disrupt world prices of agricultural commodities or replace cash sales...