Infertility: A Clinician's Guide to Diagnosis and Treatment
A technical guide for the obstetrician and gynecologist that develops a holistic approach to dealing with the infertile couple, including a chapter on counseling. Substantially enlarged and revised from the 1978 edition, with new chapters on in vitro fertilization, gamete intrafallopian tube transfe
What people are saying - Write a review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
Need to lose weight?
How to lose weight fast ?
How to lose weight in a week ? And now ... read my successful story here
Some excerpts from my diary:
- company health mlm nutrition
- company health nutrition thru
- compare nutrition analysis software
- complete diet nutrition optimum protein
- computer program for veterinary nutrition dietetics
The Science and Art of Infertility
Causes of Infertility
30 other sections not shown