International Maritime Boundaries, Volume 4
Jonathan Charney, Lewis M. Alexander, Robert W. Smith, American Society of International Law
Martinus Nijhoff, Oct 16, 2002 - Law - 574 pages
This is the ultimate guide to international maritime boundaries. Its unique practical features include
- systematic examination of all international maritime boundaries worldwide;
- comprehensive coverage, including the text of every modern boundary agreement;
- descriptions of judicially-established boundaries;
- maps and detailed analyses of those boundaries;
- expert papers examining the status of maritime boundary delimitations in each of the ten regions of the world;
- papers from a global perspective analyzing key issues in maritime boundary theory and practise; and
- a cumulative index for volumes I - IV.
These features make International Maritime Boundaries an unmatched comprehensive, accessible resource in the field.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.