Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
abstentions accepted action activities addition Administration adopted Africa agreed agreement agricultural amendment American Arab Assembly assistance Authority called carried centers Charter Commission Committee complete concerned Conference Congo consideration considered continued Council countries Court December delegation disarmament District draft resolution economic effective efforts established field forces foreign Fund further given Government held High important improvement increase Islands Italy June land major Marshall measures meeting ment MICHIGAN Micronesian municipalities negotiations noted November nuclear Officer operation Organization Pacific Palau parties peaceful personnel planning political Ponape position prepared present President problem proposed Public Health question recommended Republic requested responsibility Saipan schools Security Security Council September session social South Soviet Union Special tests tion trade Truk Trust Territory U.S. Representative United Nations vote
1. lappuse - Article 56 All Members pledge themselves to take joint and separate action in cooperation with the Organization for the achievement of the purposes set forth in Article 55 Article 57 1.
ix. lappuse - Promoting international cooperation in the economic, social, cultural, educational and health fields and assisting in the realization of human rights and fundamental freedoms for all without distinction as to race, sex, language or religion.
ix. lappuse - Nothing contained in the present Charter shall authorize the United Nations to intervene in matters which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of any state or shall require the Members to submit such matters to settlement under the present Charter; but this principle shall not prejudice the application of enforcement measures under Chapter VII.
7. lappuse - That since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men that the defences of peace must be constructed...
24. lappuse - There is hereby authorized to be appropriated annually to the Department of State, out of any money in the Treasury not otherwise appropriated, such sums as may be necessary for the payment by the United States of its share of the expenses of the...
1. lappuse - The Economic and Social Council may make or initiate studies and reports with respect to international, economic, social, cultural, educational, health and related matters and may make recommendations with respect to any such matters to the General Assembly, to the Members of the United Nations, and to the specialised agencies concerned. 2. It may make recommendations for the purpose of promoting respect for, and observance of, human rights and fundamental freedoms for all.
8. lappuse - Organization is to contribute to peace and security by promoting collaboration among the nations through education, science and culture in order to further universal respect for justice, for the rule of law and for the human rights and fundamental freedoms which are affirmed for the peoples of the world, without distinction of race, sex, language or religion, by the Charter of the United Nations.