Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
accomplishment according Angel Apostles appears appointed bear Beast become believe Bible Bishop blessed Blood Book build called Chapter Chart Christ Christian Church coming Commandments Daniel David destroy Divine Doctrine Earth especially established Faith Father fear formed Four Fourth further give given glory Gospel hand hath Heads heart Heaven High Holy honour Horns Image interpretation Israel Jesus John Judge Judgment King Kingdom learned Light Living Lord Mankind means mind moreover Name Nevertheless pass period Personal Power Prayer Precepts present Priest Prince Principles professed promised proof Prophecy Prophet Protestant receive recorded reference Reign respecting revealed Rule Saint saith the Lord Saviour saying Scriptures Second seen serve seven Soul Spirit stand Temple testified testimony thee thereof things Thou Three Throne tion true truth turn understand unto Vision whole World worship written
15. oldal - And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come ; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
288. oldal - Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end, thus saith the Lord God ; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high. I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
96. oldal - Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men...
190. oldal - David the son of Jesse said, And the man who was raised up on high, The anointed of the God of Jacob, And the sweet psalmist of Israel, said, 2 The Spirit of the LORD spake by me, And his word was in my tongue.
100. oldal - For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.
275. oldal - And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every freeman, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; for the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
154. oldal - JOHN to the seven churches which are in Asia : Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne; 5 And from Jesus Christ...
95. oldal - And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, Which men deliver to one that is learned, Saying, Read this, I pray thee: And he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, Saying, Read this, I pray thee : And he saith, I am not learned.
186. oldal - And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them, The Lord bless thee, and keep thee : the Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee : the Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
233. oldal - Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.