Is My Cell Phone Bugged?: Everything You Need to Know to Keep Your Mobile Conversations Private
Fight back. Regain your privacy and prevent future invasions with tips from a professional counterespionage consultant.
In an age when nearly everyone relies on wireless phone service, text messages, and email, tapping and electronic surveillance has become a common problem that demands personal protection.
In Is My Cell Phone Bugged?, eavesdropping detection specialist Kevin D. Murray draws from experience and detailed research to show you how to take control of your information security by using spybusting technology to your own advantage. In simple, clear-cut language, he explains the basics of counterespionage, including how to
- Shop for a secure cordless device and avoid pre-bugged cell phones
- Identify nineteen warning signs that a cell phone is spyware infected
- Find the best apps to prevent tapping and information leaks
- Protect oneself using a "Spyware Prevention Checklist"
- Catch the spy when a phone is already under surveillance
Whether you're new to spybusting or a security expert, this comprehensive guide offers an array of information that will help you regain the privacy of your information and communications.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.