Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
already answer appeared arrived attention became become blessing called cause character Christ Christian Church circumstances close conduct considerable continued conversation danger darkness death desire directed Divine earth engaged enjoy entered eternal evidently exclaimed exercises existence expressed eyes faith fall fear feelings felt frequently give given glory Gospel grace hand head heart heaven holy hope hour human ignorant immediately important individual influence interest Jairus Jesus knowledge land length light live look Lord means meet mind missionary morning nature never night object once parents passed peace period person pleasure possessed pray prayer preach present Price received regarded religion rendered replied respectable returned rising road sacred scene season seemed soon soul spirit thee things thou thought tion town truth turned urged whole young
140. oldal - God, Who from his altar call ; Extol the stem of Jesse's rod, And crown him Lord of all...
158. oldal - Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low : and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain. And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together ; for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
167. oldal - And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.
180. oldal - If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning. If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth...
79. oldal - And what is this?— Survey the wondrous cure, And at each step let higher wonder rise! " Pardon for infinite offence! and pardon Through means that speak its value infinite! A pardon bought with blood! with blood divine!
174. oldal - Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, and saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down ; for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee, and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
218. oldal - In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand : for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both ahull be alike good.
181. oldal - For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring: And they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the water courses.
135. oldal - Come then, and, added to thy many crowns, Receive yet one, the crown of all the earth, Thou who alone art worthy ! It was thine By ancient covenant ere Nature's birth ; And thou hast made it thine by purchase since, And overpaid its value with thy blood.
142. oldal - From all that dwell below the skies, Let the Creator's praise arise ; Let the Redeemer's name be sung, Through every land, by every tongue. 2. Eternal are thy mercies, Lord ; Eternal truth attends thy word : Thy praise shall sound from shore to shore, Till suns shall rise and set no more.