Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accept accordance Acts already angel apostle appear ascribed assert attributes authority begotten believe Bible blessings called character Christian church claimed clearly Comforter common correct created creatures direct disciples distinct divine nature divine person doctrine dwell eternal everlasting evidence existence expression Father flesh follows fullness give given glory God the Father God the Son Godhead hast hath hearts heaven Holy Ghost Holy Spirit human infinite influence interpretation Jehovah John Judge King knowledge known language live Lord Jesus Christ Matt meaning moral mystery object passages Paul perfect plurality position possessed pray prayer present prove question referred regard revealed Savior Scriptures seen sense sent simply speak taught teach term Testament texts thee things thou tion Trinity true truth unity unto views viii writers xvii
106. oldal - For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord JESUS CHRIST, of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his SPIRIT in the inner man ; that CHRIST may dwell in your hearts by faith ; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love...
93. oldal - I would that ye knew what great conflict I have for you and for them at Laodicea and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh; that their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ, in whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
23. oldal - Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts ; I am the first, and I am the last ; and beside me there is no God.
116. oldal - This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood; and it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.
35. oldal - But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall He come forth unto Me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been of old, from everlasting.
106. oldal - Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God,, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
66. oldal - Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne...
38. oldal - ... and before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats. And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.
42. oldal - While he spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and worshipped him, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay thy hand upon her, and she shall live.
30. oldal - When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself ; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things. 29 And he that sent me is with me : the Father hath not left me alone ; for I do always those things that please him.