Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acid action apparatus appears applied arrangement atmospheres become bismuth body boiler bottom cast cause claim clouds combination Committee common consists construction containing continued copper cylinder described diameter direction drawing effect engine equal examination experiments explosion fact feet fire force four furnace give given greater half heat improvement inches increased invention iron John known latter lead length less lower machine manner means metal minutes mode motion mould nearly necessary object observed obtained opening operation pass patent pipe placed plate present pressure produced quantity rail rain raised receive referred remarks revolving rise sand side specification spring steam stove sufficient surface taken temperature thickness thing tion tube turned upper valve weight wheel whole wind York
160. lappuse - ... shall fully explain the principle, and the several modes in which he has contemplated the application of that principle or character, by which it may be distinguished from other inventions, and shall particularly specify and point out the part, improvement, or combination which he claims as his own invention or discovery.
32. lappuse - The Committee on Science and the Arts, constituted by the Franklin Institute of the State of Pennsylvania for the promotion of the Mechanic Arts, to whom was referred for examination, two reflecting telescopes, made by Mr.
250. lappuse - The Committee on Science and the Arts constituted by the Franklin Institute of the State of Pennsylvania, for the promotion of the Mechanic Arts, to whom was referred for examination a Solar Compass, invented by WM.
165. lappuse - ... it shall be the duty of the commissioner to renew and extend the patent, by making a certificate thereon of such extension...
98. lappuse - If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of exclusive property, it is the action of the thinking power called an idea, which an individual may exclusively possess as long as he keeps it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into the possession of every one, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself of it.
166. lappuse - And be it further enacted, That there shall be provided, for the use of said office, a library of scientific works and periodical publications, both foreign and American, calculated to facilitate the discharg'e of the duties hereby required of the chief officers therein, to be purchased under the direction of the Committee of the Library of Congress.
164. lappuse - ... tending to prove that the description and specification filed by the plaintiff, does not contain the whole truth relative to his invention or discovery , or that it contains more than is necessary to produce the described effect; which concealment or addition shall fully appear to have been made for the purpose of deceiving the public...
163. lappuse - And in case of his death, or any assignment by him made of the original patent, a similar right shall vest in his executors, administrators, or assignees.
163. lappuse - And the patent, so reissued, together with the corrected description and specification, shall have the same effect and operation in law, on the trial of all actions hereafter commenced for causes subsequently accruing, as though the same had been originally filed in such corrected form, before the issuing out of the original patent.