Kaplan offers the only guides to integrate multi-format preparation--using the latest technology and Internet tools--into one powerful program.
"Kaplan LSAT 2008: Comprehensive Program" offers the most up-to-date content review, including the most current information on the latest LSAT test changes. This invaluable guide also presents Kaplan's proven test-taking strategies for achieving a higher score, as well as an online diagnostic test to target areas for score improvement. No serious test-taker should be without this up-to-the-minute book.
* 3 full-length practice tests from the official test maker
* The latest details on changes to the Writing Sample and Reading Comprehension section
* Over 100 additional practice questions
* Detailed answer explanations
* Personalized online progress report that adapts to a student's goals and schedule
What people are saying - Write a review
Take Control of the Test
STRATEGIES AND PRACTICE
9 other sections not shown