Kaplan New SAT 2005
Problem #1: You want to do well on the SAT, but don't have enough time to study. We get it. Everything you need to achieve your goals on the SAT is in this book. No long-winded lessons. Just what you need to score higher.
• 3 realistic practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• A step-by-step guide to a higher score on the new Writing section, with detailed analysis of sample essays
• Intensive practice and in-depth review for the new Algebra II questions in the Math section
• A 5-step method for tackling the new short passages in the Critical Reading section
• More prep online, including quizzes, flashcards, and review
• Email updates on the new SAT -- right up until your test date
• Study group tips for students who want to prep with their friends
When you want advice, you probably ask your friends. Or parents. Or teachers. And each of them can probably give you some good advice about taking the PSAT. So why do you need Kaplan? Because your friends, parents, and teachers probably haven't invested millions of dollars developing realistic practice exams and test-taking strategies. Kaplan has. And when a test changes, we're prepared with the most up-to-date materials.
When it comes to the PSAT, your friends know what works for them, but do they know what works for you? Kaplan has helped millions of students -- all kinds of students, from perfect-score seekers to students who run screaming from algebra problems -- reach their individual goals. More than 65 years of test preparation experience -- it's all in this book.
You can find the latest information about college admissions on our website, kaptest.com. Sign up for our free email newsletter, the College Edge, and we'll keep you posted about college admissions trends and test changes.
For more information, contact us at 1-800-KAP-TEST or visit kaptest.com.