LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT-G Programming Guide is suitable for young programmers, age 10 and up, as well as parents and teachers who want to learn the new language for themselves or be able to assist students/children with learning to properly program their robots.
- Includes easy-to-follow examples for each and every programming block
- Provides programming techniques simple enough to be understood by young programmers, ages 10 and up
- Provides a test robot (with instructions) in the appendix for running the programs
What you’ll learn
- Understand the basics of computer programming
- Easily program your robot with the NXT-G visual programming language
- See how to implement basic, intermediate, and advanced programs
- Learn how to program for
- Displaying messages
- Sending messages
- Defining the duration of an activity
- Creating random behavior
- Practice with a free sample program
Who this book is for
This book is for people new to programming (10 years old and up) or for experienced programmers new to the NXT-G programming language.