LSAT: 2006 Edition: Premier Program
#1 Bestselling LSAT Guide
According to Nielsen BookScan US
This powerful, personalized study program includes:
- New! The latest LSAT information and new practice questions online every month
- Diagnostic test with targeted feedback
- 5 full-length practice tests -- 3 in the book and 2 on the CD-ROM
- Detailed answer explanations
- Hundreds of practice questions
- Personalized study plan and progress report
- Kaplan's exclusive strategies for achieving a higher score, including the 5-Step Method for Logic Games, 4-Step Method for Logical Reasoning, 5-Step Method for Reading Comprehension, and more
- Mobile prep for your PDA or cell phone
- Quick review summaries of key lessons in every chapter
- Detailed table of contents and chapter openers to make it easy to find the information you're looking for
This book is going to exceed your expectations. So are you.
Why is this the #1 bestselling LSAT guide?
- Kaplan has more than 65 years of test preparation experience and millions of success stories.
- We give our readers the most up-to-date information about the test. Our new online LSAT updates mean no surprises on test day.
- We guarantee a higher score -- or we'll refund your money. See inside for details.
- We listen to our readers -- so be sure to complete our survey after you take the LSAT!
For more information, contact us at 1-800-KAP-TEST or visit kaptest.com.
What people are saying - Write a review
An Introduction to the LSAT
Take Control of the Test
STRATEGIES AND PRACTICE
9 other sections not shown