LAS VEGAS’ SCAMMERS, SCHEMERS, AND DREAMERS
Las Vegas’ Scammers, Schemers and Dreamers is a behind the scenes, inside look at life in another world: The Casino. What goes on in this world within a world? How do people really act? What does it take to get escorted out and told not to come back? What does it take to have the police or the Gaming Commission called? My very first call from Surveillance came on my second day on the job. I was informed that a customer (for lack of a printable word) pulled out hair from his arm and put it on his eggs. After I was convinced this was not a joke, I became shocked, angry, and curious all at the same time. I couldn’t believe someone would do this to get out of paying for their $1.99 Steak & Eggs special. My normal thinking for the past twenty years had been I wonder if we’ll have any problems today. A very short time later, it changed to I wonder how many we’ll have today. The stories you’re about to read couldn’t possibly be made up. They were written with a sarcastic and humorous tone. Because if I took them to heart, you would be visiting me at the “home.” You’ll also read stories about gambling problems, including my own, which are not so funny. That’s the reason I need you to buy this book. I just might be able to break even. I can almost guarantee that you too are going to be shocked and amazed at human behavior in a casino. I can also almost guarantee that if you have even the slightest sense of humor, you’ll be laughing and enjoying this book. Frank Garibaldi
What people are saying - Write a review
THE 10 COMMANDMENTS OF THE LAS VEGAS NIGHTLIFE
+ADDITIONAL ENTERTAINMENT (ACCORDING TO VEGAS STRIP SHOP)
1. Thou shall take heed and follow credible and trusted sources.
2. Thou shall not get caught up in Vegas and alienate common sense.
3. Thou shall not be of the uninformed masses standing in long club lines and run the risk of still not being able to get in.
4. Thou shall tip the recommended host. It leads to the opening of all doors, pretty much almost every door you can think of from A to Z.
5. Thou shall not be gamed by the gamers.
6. Thou shall tour the casinos and enjoy the many offered venues.
7. Thou gambles, then thou must know when its time to cash out of that slot machine or walk away from that table. Bet responsible.
8. Thou shall not drink and drive any motor vehicle of any kind. Seriously and Literally.
9. Thou shall not be in Vegas and not fully get the best of Vegas or even feel the slightest sense of boredom in any form or fashion, as that violates every single one of the commandments and you should be condemn to the fullest extent. Do not indulge in any boredom or half stepping whatsoever, don't do it, definitely not in Vegas.
10. Thou shall report and stay tuned to Vegas Strip Shop for insightful advises, tours, entertainment and all things Sin City.
CHAPTER 2 Food Beverage Department
CHAPTER 3 The Casino
CHAPTER 4 Sightings From The Hidden World of Surveillance
CHAPTER 5 Security and Investigations
CHAPTER 6 Petty and Contemptible Crazed With Points Downright Stupid
CHAPTER 7 Casino Stew