Lasik: The Eye Laser Miracle : the Complete Guide to Better Vision
Now you can have normal vision all the time, thanks to excimer laser treatment–commonly known as PRK and LASIK–a painless procedure that takes less than five minutes. Dr. Andrew I. Caster, one of the leading physicians in the permanent correction of nearsightedness, astigmatism, and farsightedness, takes you through the entire process–including the experiences of patients who have undergone the procedure and their incredible joy at suddenly being able to see again.
• What are the differences between the PRK, LASIK, and RK procedures, and which is right for me?
• What are the most common side effects of excimer laser treatment?
• How do I judge whether a doctor is sufficiently qualified to perform excimer laser treatment?
• Will the procedure be painful?
• When can I fully resume normal daily activities such as driving and reading?
• Will eye laser treatment stop my eyes from getting worse?
• How well has the FDA monitored this technique?
• How many people have successfully undergone the procedure?
The Eye Laser Miracle is the guide for anyone who wants better vision.
What people are saying - Write a review
The eye laser miracle: the complete guide to better visionUser Review - Not Available - Book Verdict
These two books are amazingly similar in their accounts of the miracle of laser-corrected vision, a minutes-long procedure that gives the nearsighted and those with astigmatism a life without glasses ... Read full review
Other editions - View all
Lasik: The Eye Laser Miracle: The Complete Guide to Better Vision
Andrew I. Caster, M.D.
Limited preview - 2008
The Eye Laser Miracle: The Complete Guide to Better Vision
Andrew I. Caster
No preview available - 1998