Law School: A Few Short and Plain Statements
Do you want to go to law school? Better read this book first. With the crush of the economic downturn and tight job market, law school might be the right choice for you...or not.
After having a first profession, author Erin Albert decided to attend law school, and graduated in May, 2012. After publishing several books, Dr. Albert wanted to publish a book about what law school is "really like."
Here are the Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Read This Book:
10. You can live vicariously through the author's experience instead of putting yourself through the very expensive and time- consuming process of law school.
9. You want to learn about what it takes to be a part-time law student-on top of a life and a day job.
8. You want to learn about law school mistakes-and how to avoid them.
7. You want to learn what the #1 most important question to ask yourself is prior to heading back to school-and studying the law.
6. You want to find what it takes to go through the grind of law school.
5. You want details on the curriculum and the "extra stuff" - like law review, moot court, etc.
4. You want to understand how you will think differently about life after law school.
3. You are a professional already and are thinking of adding on law school to supplement your first career.
2. You need a good reality check on law school before you head back to class.
1. You want to avoid making potentially the biggest mistake of your life.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
A-Team actually anymore anyway asked awesome bar exam Beijing better blog brain brain candy can’t China classroom cool course creative day job didn’t employers entrepreneur Facebook favorite friends full-time go to law grades graduate Groundhog Day head healthcare professional Henrietta Lacks higher education I’ve ideas Indiana isn’t Law class law professors law review law school career Law School Outline law student lawyer least live look LSAT Monday moot court morning multiple-choice never night one’s part-time person pharmacy school pretty problem profession question rant real world rock Saturday semester share skills Socratic Method someone Steve Perry stuff sure talk teach thank there’s things about law thought Thursday tonight triple bottom line trying Tuesday undergrad University week what’s writing you’ll you’re