Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Act entitled ACT to amend Act to provide affidavit aforesaid amend an Act amending section amount annum application appointed appropriated APPROVED June 25 Assembly attorney Auditor of Public ballot benefits biennium board of election board of trustees bonds centum certificate city or village clerk commission compensation Cook County corporation county clerk Department of Public departmental office expenses Director election commissioners employee enacted fees FILED JUNE force July hearing hereby amended HOUSE BILL Illinois incorporated town inheritance tax issued judgment June 14 June 28 jury lands levied license lien Little Wabash River ment municipal municipal corporations notice oath organized owner paid party payment pension fund person petition precinct proceedings Public Accounts purpose read as follows registered repeal sanitary district Secretary special assessments stenographer subsequently amended Superintendent therein thereof thereto tion town or village treasurer Veterinarian Vetoed village or town vote
628. lappuse - A partnership is an association of two or more persons to carry on as co-owners a business for profit.
316. lappuse - ... to be elected, or to cumulate said shares and give one candidate as many votes as the number of directors multiplied by the number of his shares of stock shall equal, or to distribute them, on the same principle, among as many candidates as he shall think fit; and such directors or managers shall not be elected in any other manner...
630. lappuse - Where, by any wrongful act or omission of any partner acting in the ordinary course of the business of the partnership, or with the authority of his co-partners, loss or injury is caused to any person, not being a partner in the partnership, or any penalty is incurred, the partnership is liable therefor to the same extent as the partner so acting or omitting to act.
318. lappuse - By delivery of the certificate and a separate document containing a written assignment of the certificate or a power of attorney to sell, assign, or transfer the same or the shares represented thereby, signed by the person appearing by the certificate to be the owner of the shares represented thereby.
499. lappuse - Loss of both hands, or both arms, or both feet, or both legs, or both eyes, or of any two thereof shall, in the absence of conclusive proof to the contrary, constitute permanent total disability.
627. lappuse - This Act shall be so interpreted and construed as to effect its general purpose to make uniform the law of those states which enact it.
577. lappuse - Conform to the requirements of section 2 (la) as far as necessary to set forth clearly the change in the certificate which it is desired to make, and (b) Be signed and sworn to by all members, and an amendment substituting a limited partner or adding a limited or general partner shall be signed also by the member to be substituted or added, and when a limited partner is to be substituted, the amendment shall also be signed by the assigning limited partner.
320. lappuse - The certificate has been transferred to a purchaser for value in good faith without notice of any facts making the transfer wrongful, or 2.
321. lappuse - Where a negotiable bill has been lost or destroyed, a court of competent jurisdiction may order the delivery of the goods upon satisfactory proof of such loss or destruction and upon the giving of a bond with sufficient surety to be approved by the court...
636. lappuse - By any transaction which would bind the partnership if dissolution had not taken place, provided the other party to the transaction (I) Had extended credit to the partnership prior to dissolution and had no knowledge or notice of the dissolution...