Laws, Joint Resolutions, and Memorials, Passed at the ... Session of the Legislative Assembly of the State of Nebraska
St. A.S. Balcombe, Printer to the State, 1887
Includes adjourned and extraordinary sessions with varying titles.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
alleys amended amount appointed appropriated Approved Approved March assessment authorized ballots bonds braska buildings cause cents certificate chapter charge clerk collected commissioner Compiled Statutes consist construction contract copy corporation cost court deeds deemed district dollars duties effect election emergency enacted entered entitled erection execution exists expenses fees filed five follows fund further governor hereby hundred improvement interest issue judge keep lands Legislature less levied lots manner March Married mayor and council ment Nebraska necessary notice otherwise owners paid party paving payment perform person police prescribed prevent proper real estate receive record regulate removal repair repealed representative Republican residence respective Salary senator special taxes street term therein thereof thousand tion treasurer vote warrant
548. lappuse - ... and give evidence touching the matter in question ; and any failure to obey such order of the court may be punished by such court as a contempt thereof.
25. lappuse - The governor shall have power to grant reprieves, commutations, and pardons, after conviction, for all offenses, except treason and cases of impeachment', upon such conditions and with such restrictions and limitations as he may think proper, subject to such regulations as may be provided by law relative to the manner of applying for pardons.
547. lappuse - Act, and shall keep itself informed as to the manner and method in which the same is conducted, and shall have the right to obtain from such common carriers full and complete information necessary to enable the Commission to perform the duties and carry out the objects for which it was created...
13. lappuse - Changing the law of descent; Granting to any corporation, association or individual the right to lay down railroad tracks...
633. lappuse - That it shall be the object and duty of said experiment stations to conduct original researches or verify experiments on the physiology of plants and animals; the diseases to which they are severally subject, with the remedies for the same; the chemical composition of useful plants at their different stages of growth; the comparative advantages of rotative cropping as pursued under a varying series of crops; the capacity of new plants or trees for acclimation; the analysis of soils and water; the...
549. lappuse - Commission to such common carrier, who shall be called upon to satisfy the complaint or to answer the same in writing within a reasonable time, to be specified by the Commission.
557. lappuse - ... a complete exhibit of the financial operations of the carrier each year, including an annual balancesheet.
539. lappuse - All charges made for any service rendered or to be rendered in the transportation of passengers or property as aforesaid, or in connection therewith, or for the receiving, delivering, storage, or handling of such property, shall be reasonable and just ; and every unjust and unreasonable charge for such service is prohibited and declared to be unlawful.
43. lappuse - For all other corporate purposes, all municipal corporations may be vested with authority to assess and collect taxes; but such taxes shall be uniform, in respect to persons and property, within the jurisdiction of the body imposing...
541. lappuse - That it shall be unlawful for any common carrier, subject to the provisions of this act to enter into any contract, agreement, or combination with any other common carrier or carriers for the pooling of freights of different and competing railroads, or to divide between them the aggregate or net proceeds of the earnings of such railroads, or any portion thereof...